Designed for mid to long-distance rides, the Bryant is our take on high-speed, low-maintenance commuting. As everyday riders, we wanted a bike that is fast, efficient and ready to roll. We didn’t want to waste precious time messing with a slipping derailleur or lubing a rusty chain. That’s why we crafted the Belt Alfine build around a Gates Carbon Drive belt and Shimano’s Alfine rear hub. Wipe it down once in a while and you’re good to go. The belt provides reliable, maintenance-free performance in all conditions.
The Bryant’s geometry is engineered for a fast, responsive ride even when you load up with panniers, packs and other things. Built with our proprietary split rear dropout, the frame accommodates a traditional derailleur drivetrain or belt drive. No matter which build you choose, the Bryant delivers performance you can count on and will leave you counting the hours till you ride again.
- Double butted 4130 steel frame and fork
- Replaceable dropouts, vertical or horizontal
- Frame split for belt drive compatibility
- Gear Ratios
- Headtube ring for clean cable management
- Civia custom-designed kickstand plate
- Civia seatpost clamp
- Stainless steel headtube badge