Comfort and refinement are a rare combination in cycling, but the Civia Loring is the perfect fusion of both. With an upright riding position and a bamboo-accented front rack, it’s a stylish, eco-friendly way to bring home dinner from the farmer’s market. The Loring features disc brakes and 8-speed internally geared hub, a front rack and optional bamboo fenders to match. For an enjoyable way to shrink your carbon footprint without sacrificing any style points, choose the Loring.
- Double butted 4130 steel frame and fork
- Post mount disc brakes
- Arced, semi-horizontal dropouts
- Bamboo-accented, Aluminum rack
- Loring 80 degree handlebar
- Stainless steel headtube badge