Civia Cycles Limited Warranty
All Civia products are warranted against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship from the date of retail purchase of the product, subject to the limitations detailed below:
- Steel frames for original owner
- Aluminum frames for original owner
- All other Civia bicycle forks, parts and components
This warranty applies to only Civia Cycles branded product. Any other original part or component shall be covered by the stated warranty of the original manufacturer. Any products not specifically included above are hereby omitted.
ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTIBILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE LIMITED IN DURATION TO ONE YEAR FROM THE DATE OF ORIGINAL PURCHASE.
This warranty does not cover the following:
- Damage due to improper assembly or follow-up maintenance or lack of skill, competence or experience of the user or assembler
- Products that have been modified, neglected, used in competition or for commercial purposes, misused or abused, involved in accidents or anything other than normal use
- Damage or deterioration to the surface finish, aesthetics or appearance of the product
- Normal wear and tear
- Labor required to remove and/or refit and re-adjust the product within the bicycle assembly
This limited warranty is expressly limited to the repair or replacement of a defective product, at the option of Civia, and is the sole remedy of the warranty. This limited warranty applies only to the original purchaser of the Civia product and is not transferrable. This warranty applies only to Civia products purchased through an authorized dealer or distributor. In no event shall Civia be liable for any loss, inconvenience or damage, whether direct, incidental, consequential, or otherwise resulting from breach of any express or implied warranty or condition, of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or otherwise with respect to Civia products except as set forth herein. This warranty gives the consumer specific legal rights, and those rights and other rights may vary from place to place. This warranty does not affect your statutory rights.
Proof of purchase is required before a warranty claim is processed. Civia therefore strongly encourages warranty registration at www.civiacycles.com. Failure to register will not affect consumer rights under the limited warranty stated above, so long as the consumer can show in a reasonable manner proof of original ownership and the date the Civia product was purchased.